We Help Settle Disputes,
So You Can Get Back To Work
Our Practice Areas
Successfully Resolving Business And Compliance Matters For Over 20 Years
Through personal client care and strong advocacy, our dedicated focus allows us to understand your circumstances and meet your needs. For help from an experienced lawyer who cares about you and your legal matter, contact our firm. Let us help settle your dispute so you can get back to business.
Strong Representation To Help Resolve Your Dispute In A Timely Manner
- Highway construction
- Building construction
- Developing public policy
- Federally funded grant compliance matters
- Workplace civil rights violations
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) cases
- Employment discrimination
- Wrongful termination
- Workplace and sexual harassment
- Bankruptcy foreclosure mediation
- E-discovery disputes involving electronically stored information
- Automobile lemon law disputes
- Third-party administration of class action cases
Differences Between Mediation And Arbitration
Arbitration is a confidential dispute resolution process where a neutral arbitrator renders a binding decision to resolve the dispute, much like a judge in a judicial court proceeding. In this respect arbitration is like having a judge render a verdict in court.
Regardless of which form of ADR you choose, both alternatives offer confidentiality and time and cost savings to the parties.