Meet Attorney Jaya Sharma
Sharma Mediation & Arbitration, Inc., assists clients to resolve their disputes using alternative dispute resolution (ADR) techniques. Rather than pursuing traditional courtroom litigation which is public, time-consuming and costly, ADR offers confidentiality and a cost-effective and efficient resolution for a variety of disputes.
Jaya Sharma is a lawyer certified by the American Arbitration Association (AAA). She is an accredited mediator with the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR), a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb) and a fellow of the American College of e-Neutrals (ACESIN).
With over 20 years of experience, Ms. Sharma understands how detrimental to the financial solvency of a business disputes can be. Her primary focus is time-efficiency and cost savings. She has worked with government contractors, including the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. She successfully created a policy manual for the local department which was later disseminated to the federal program. She has worked directly with construction businesses, including contractors and subcontractors on public sector projects such as highway construction and airport infrastructure.
To learn more about Ms. Sharma, follow the link below:
Intelligent Representation And Legal Services For Your Business Matters
When you work with Sharma Mediation & Arbitration, Inc., you will always consult with and work with a licensed attorney. Ms. Sharma will not hand you off to an assistant or paralegal.
The firm provides services such as:
- Legal counsel — Legal advocacy for clients in mediation and arbitration proceedings.
- Neutral party — Serving as a neutral in mediations and arbitrations.
- Payment contracts — Assisting small contractors in drafting, negotiating and enforcing contract payment terms.
- Business certifications — Preparing and filing applications and appeals on behalf of clients seeking certifications as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) and Small Business Enterprise (SBE).
- Public policy facilitation — Facilitating public sector clients and private sector stakeholder groups to resolve public policy-related disputes.
- Contract compliance review — Conducting reviews of contracts to ensure compliance with federal and state construction laws, equal employment opportunity laws and regulations; prevailing wage labor laws.
- Workplace discrimination – Negotiation and assistance to employees facing discrimination, wrongful termination or retaliation.
- Third-party administration — Resolving issues arising under class action lawsuits such as the Ford Motor Company automobile lemon law dispute.
Call To Consult With An Attorney Certified In Alternative Dispute Resolutions
Sharma Mediation & Arbitration, Inc., offers consultations by appointment on a schedule designed to fit your needs. Credit cards accepted. Call us in Madison or email us to schedule your consultation at 608-729-4925.